- Allows the iPod’s volume control to control the iPort system volume.
- Compatible with most dockable iPod models including the iPod touch.
- Delivers unbalanced audio up to 30 feet from the iPort.
- Integrated RS-232 control enables two-way communication (including iPod program metadata) and control of the iPod/iPod touch via compatible control systems.
- Allows iPort firmware upgrades (requires optional cable).
- Delivers unbalanced component video, composite video, or S-Video up to 30 feet from the iPort. (Note: Video content only, not program metadata. Type of video output is iPod-dependent.)
- Allows the iPod to be line-of-sight IR-controlled and remotely IR-controlled (remote IR control requires a compatible 3rd-party controller).
- Charges the iPod/iPod touch (via the regulated power supply) while it is docked.
- Connects to a computer, allowing the iPod to be updated via iTunes while it is docked (requires USB 2.0 cable, not included).
- iPort dock (with black color plate)
- RS-232 extended control cable (RJ11 to female DB9, 2 meters)
- Component video cable (3.5mm 4-pin to 3-RCA, 2 meters)
- Audio cable (3.5mm stereo to 2-RCA, 2 meters)
- Regulated global power supply with USA plug and international adaptors